Solved

folio field value

apparently when i look at an activity report the workflow instance folio field should be filled with the title of the form , but this does not seem to be the case ?

icon

Best answer by tbyrne777 23 July 2020, 16:05

View original

5 replies

Hi ma_bi,

Can we get a screenshot of your rules or configuration on your workflow or designer in regards

with the folio ? so that we can understand better on where this issue is coming from 

Should you feel that this post is of use and or an accurate solution to the raised question, I kindly encourage you to mark it as such
using the 'Mark as Solution', 'Kudo' andor ‘Me Too’ options.

Cheers,
Kate

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

The Folio field on a process instance is something you (as a developer) can control when the process instance is started. I think by default the folio will be the date/time that the process instance started. Please provide more details as to how your process instance is being created and we can help guide you on setting the folio value to meet your expectations

the workflow is instanced by submit button on smartform.

the folio field is supposed to have a value of the unique instance but it is blank ...

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

May we see your rule that starts the workflow on submit button click? That rule should have a place were you specify the folio for the new workflow process instance. 

Hi , 

yes, thanks, that is it . The rule set for the workflow on the form submit event had no value specified for the folio field . 

I thought that the folio field was a sort of unique identifier for the workflow process instance , but it seems that , in this case anyway, it has to be specified ,