Worlist not visible on sharepoint server

• 1 February 2006
  • 3 replies

Badge +3
Hi,

I wanted a link for a users task list on sharepoint server. I followed all the steps for the configuration like giving the server name and port. But unfortunately no worklist item appears there even though I can see the worklist from workspace.

Can anyone please help me.

Regards
Na

3 replies

Badge +8
I assume when you re talking about Links to Worklist , you re referring to the task list web part.

I suspect the identity passed to the K2 Server is not correct. You ll typically get these problems if your SharePoint server is on a different machine than your K2 Server and delegation has not been configured for your SharePoint site. Easiest way to check is to run your K2 Server in console mode, open your SharePoint site and view the page with the Task List web part. The user authenticated will be logged in the console.

To resolve your delegation issues, please have a look at the following Knowledge Base article:
http://kb.k2workflow.com/Articles/KB000123.aspx.
Badge +3
Hi dc,

Thanx for your help. I actually followed the steps and got it working.
Badge +5

Hi dc,

Am using k2 blackpearl 0807 [4.8210.3.0] and i have an issue smilar to your this post.

Am using k2admin, k2service accounts to test worklist assignmetns. When i assign a task to these two user accounts, the worklist items populated properly. But when i use some other user accounts under same AD, worklist items are not added (or) visible.

My SharePoint server is on a different machine than K2 Server. Can you share your thoughts on this issue.

Thanks in advance.
Ezaz