K2 Configurations and submission error

• 31 March 2010
  • 1 reply
  • 1 view

Badge +1

Hi All,

I have unstable environment on my client site. The configuration seems will automatically rollback the K2 configurations. If this happened, we need to reconfigure all the settings again, and until now I haven't got any clue yet why this happen. Anyway, when today this things happen again, I reconfigure again the K2 configurations. Unfortunately, after reconfigure, I can't submit my Infopath form.

Error Logs in Sharepoint site is "The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error."

And error in Event Viewer, got error: "Problem determining checkout status. System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at System.Object.GetType() at SourceCode.Workflow.TaskList.WebPart.TaskListWebPartFactory.TestCanEditFilters()"

Do you have any idea what I should need to reconfigure again and why K2 configurations keeps rollback? As I'm stuck here :(

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Fel

1 reply

Badge +9

I too got the same error in event viewer whenever i refresh the K2Worklist webpart. please reply if anybody has any solution...