Suggestions on new form refinement project

• 4 November 2016
  • 1 reply

Badge +3

Hi

We are new to Nintex and plan to subscribe to tier 2 licensing. Our business has 80 site collections (1 for each site office). Each site office has a sales team and a construction team.

The project we are about to begin is to refine 30 paper forms for the construction teamsĀ into SharePointNintex forms. Due to the volume of site collections I cannot place these forms at each site office level as that would take the form license count to 80 x 30!

My plan is to centralise the forms onto one site collection so we keep the form count beneath 100. What I would envisage as the optimum solution would be if I can find a way of moving the submitted forms to the relevant site office site collections. I intend to use a managed metadata field named 'Site' to help me with this but I could do with a bit of guidanceadvice on how someone with years of Nintex experience would go about this objective?

Regards

Nick

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

A possible solution could be the following.

Create a new common site collection ( for all offices )

Create a new form ( could be a kind of wizzard where your firstly set your office or also could read the office based on the loged user) then ask all the information on the form, then add a workflow to copy the item to the respective site collection.