Nintex forms upgrade

• 12 August 2014
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

Trying to upgrade Nintex Forms 2010, i get the error below

3 replies

Badge +6

There is something blocking the installer from automatically retracting the solution package for forms. As the error message shows, please follow these steps:

• Go to Central Administration
  • Then go to System Settings and under the Farm Management section click on Manage Farm Solutions
  • For the following solutions perform each of the steps below (assuming you:
    • nintexforms2010.wsp
    • nintexforms2010core.wsp
  • Click on the solution
  • Select Retract Solution and on the next screen just click OK. Wait for the solution to be retracted
  • Once the solution is retracted, click on the solution again and select Remove Solution.

You should now be able to run the installer.

Badge +3

Thanks Patrick,

When I upgraded the Nintex workflow they advised me not to retract the solutions, if the upgrade process for Nintex forms different then?

Thanks

Kind Regards

Jacob Shihawu | SharePoint Developer | Bytes SI

Direct: 011 205 8900 | Email: Jacob.Shihawu@bytes.co.za<mailto:Jacob.Shihawu@bytes.co.za> | www.bytessi.co.za<http://www.bytessi.co.za/>

Physical Address: Block D, Bytes Business Park, 241 Third Road, Halfway Gardens, Midrand

Bytes Systems Integration

A member of the Altron Group.

E-Mail Disclaimer: www.Altron.com/Email.asp<http://www.altron.com/email.asp> or Phone: +27 (0)11 645-3600

Our BBBEE rating as a Level Two Contributor, with Value Added Supplier status, allows our customers to claim 156.25%

of their spend towards their preferential procurement measurement for their own BBBEE status.

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

Badge +6

Not speaking for support or anyone else at Nintex here, this is purely my experience and I always retract and remove the solutions manually. I found that there was less issues during the retracting and removal process. But like I said, this is my experience happy.png