nj
Scout

Re: Query a list for multiple items, each item with repeater

Jump to solution

Close, I think. Hopefully the below clears some things up and doesn't just cause a bunch of confusion. 

Let's say my list query returns 3 items. Item 1 has 2 Residents in the Repeater, Item 2 has 2 Residents, and Item 3 has 3 Residents.

My final output should be

Line 1: Returned item 1: Center - Month of Service - Created - Region - Amount - AR Type - Resident Name - Resident Number

Line 2: Returned item 1: (Same as Line 1) Center - (Same as Line 1)Month of Service - (Same as Line 1)Created - (Same as Line 1)Region - (Same as Line 1)Amount - (Same as Line 1)AR Type - Different Resident Name - Different Resident Number

Line 3: Returned item 2: Center - Month of Service - Created - Region - Amount - AR Type - Different Resident Name - Different Resident Number

Line 4: Returned item 2: (Same as Line 3)Center - (Same as Line 3)Month of Service - (Same as Line 3)Created - (Same as Line 3)Region - (Same as Line 3)Amount - (Same as Line 3)AR Type - Different Resident Name - Different Resident Number

Line 5: Returned item 3: Center - Month of Service - Created - Region - Amount - AR Type - Different Resident Name - Different Resident Number

Line 6: Returned item 3: (Same as Line 5)Center - (Same as Line 5)Month of Service - (Same as Line 5)Created - (Same as Line 5)Region - (Same as Line 5)Amount - (Same as Line 5)AR Type - Different Resident Name - Different Resident Number

Line 7: Returned item 3: (Same as Line 5)Center - (Same as Line 5)Month of Service - (Same as Line 5)Created - (Same as Line 5)Region - (Same as Line 5)Amount - (Same as Line 5)AR Type - Different Resident Name - Different Resident Number

0 Kudos
emha
Collaborator

Jump to solution

hm, from your previous post I understood you already have something like this but you don't like it...

anyway, principle is very similar to what I said above: values that are common for several output lines you have to prepare in outer loop. values that are specific per single line (repeater rows) you have to prepare within inner loop.

since you want to join common and per line specific data on each line, you have to put build string action into inner loop.

with 'prepare' I mean that you pick an element from respective collection at current index position and save it into a variable.

eg for Center it might look like this (obviously in outer loop)

likewise for Resident's data within inner loop

then use 'prepared' data in build string action to make up single rows, eg.

‌ html table‌

View solution in original post

nj
Scout

Jump to solution

That's what I was missing. I guess I just wasn't getting it yesterday.

I'm able to iterate through both loops correctly now. Thank you so much.

My only issue now is for some reason, my XML Query is returning the entire XML item even though I have the XPath set like:

0 Kudos
emha
Collaborator

Jump to solution

remove trailing "/@type"

I guess you are interested in node value and not value of 'type' attribute

apart of that your XPath seems to be correct. can you test it with Run now and post what result it gives?

if you will not manage to get it working can you post sample of your inout XML?

0 Kudos
nj
Scout

Jump to solution

Yea, I only added the "type" after it didn't work without it. Weird thing is they both return the same information.

Here's the XML I'm building the XPath on. 

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><RepeaterData><Version />
<Items>
<Item>
<dtlCurrentRowNumber type="System.String">1</dtlCurrentRowNumber>
<txtResidentNumberAdded type="System.String">99999</txtResidentNumberAdded>
<txtResMCDAdded type="System.String">Yes</txtResMCDAdded>
<txtResidentNameAdded type="System.String">NAME REMOVED</txtResidentNameAdded>
<txtMedicareNumberAdded type="System.String">NUMBERHERE</txtMedicareNumberAdded>
<txtMonthServiceAdded type="System.String">January</txtMonthServiceAdded>
<txtYearServiceAdded type="System.String">2017</txtYearServiceAdded>
<txtFirstSentAdded type="System.String">9/29/2015</txtFirstSentAdded>
<txtMCRDatePaidAdded type="System.String">10/1/2017</txtMCRDatePaidAdded>
<txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded type="System.String">2300</txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded>
<txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded type="System.String">100</txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded>
<txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded type="System.String">2,200.00</txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded>
<txt35ReductionAdded type="System.String">770.00</txt35ReductionAdded>
<txt65ReductionAdded type="System.String">1,430.00</txt65ReductionAdded>
</Item>
</Items>
</RepeaterData>‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍

It winds up returning every single Repeating Section Item. It's as if my XPath command isn't processing at all. This isn't the entire list, but here's one of the entries it returns(It returned a total of 7 items like this):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><RepeaterData><Version />
<Items>
<Item>
<dtlCurrentRowNumber type="System.String">1</dtlCurrentRowNumber>
<txtResidentNumberAdded type="System.String">9999</txtResidentNumberAdded>
<txtResMCDAdded type="System.String">Yes</txtResMCDAdded>
<txtResidentNameAdded type="System.String">NAME REMOVED</txtResidentNameAdded>
<txtMedicareNumberAdded type="System.String">NUMBERHERE</txtMedicareNumberAdded>
<txtMonthServiceAdded type="System.String">January</txtMonthServiceAdded>
<txtYearServiceAdded type="System.String">2017</txtYearServiceAdded>
<txtFirstSentAdded type="System.String">9/29/2015</txtFirstSentAdded>
<txtMCRDatePaidAdded type="System.String">10/1/2017</txtMCRDatePaidAdded>
<txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded type="System.String">2300</txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded>
<txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded type="System.String">100</txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded>
<txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded type="System.String">2,200.00</txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded>
<txt35ReductionAdded type="System.String">770.00</txt35ReductionAdded>
<txt65ReductionAdded type="System.String">1,430.00</txt65ReductionAdded>
</Item>
</Items>
</RepeaterData>;‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍
0 Kudos
emha
Collaborator

Jump to solution

It winds up returning every single Repeating Section Item. It's as if my XPath command isn't processing at all. This isn't the entire list, but here's one of the entries it returns(It returned a total of 7 items like this):

but that's what you want...

that's why you have to save query XML results into collection variables and then iterate over them with inner for each loop.

.... forgot to warn you above that XPath for your 2nd output above returns always value from 1st repeater row.

since you do not know how many rows is in repeating section you should not address single rows but rather get all of them into collection.

0 Kudos
borrajaya
Novice

Jump to solution

isn't it not having index in //Items/Item/fieldName is that problem there for output 1 ?

or may be I worked in different way. just check it out, your output 2 has index mentioned but not output 1.

0 Kudos
nj
Scout

Jump to solution

Sorry, I'm explaining incorrectly. 

Yes, I want the XML query to return all repeating section items. The problem is, it's returning ALL XML as a single entry. I did a count on the Collection and it returns 1. Meaning it's doing a query on the XML, incorrectly returning ALL of it instead of saving just the value directed by the XPath, and then it's incorrectly returning everything as though it's 1 item.

0 Kudos
emha
Collaborator

Jump to solution

can you post what does it return Run now?

for me it works on your data sample

0 Kudos
nj
Scout

Jump to solution

You're right. It works on the sample. 

When I put in the full source is when it's messed up.  The output is exactly the same as the input. I've just edited out some information. Here's the output:

Output 1
     <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><RepeaterData><Version /><Items><Item><dtlCurrentRowNumber type="System.String">1</dtlCurrentRowNumber><txtResidentNumberAdded type="System.String">99999</txtResidentNumberAdded><txtResMCDAdded type="System.String">Yes</txtResMCDAdded><txtResidentNameAdded type="System.String">LASNAME1, FIRST1</txtResidentNameAdded><txtMedicareNumberAdded type="System.String">NUMBERHERE</txtMedicareNumberAdded><txtMonthServiceAdded type="System.String">January</txtMonthServiceAdded><txtYearServiceAdded type="System.String">2017</txtYearServiceAdded><txtFirstSentAdded type="System.String">9/29/2015</txtFirstSentAdded><txtMCRDatePaidAdded type="System.String">10/1/2017</txtMCRDatePaidAdded><txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded type="System.String">2300</txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded><txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded type="System.String">100</txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded><txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded type="System.String">2,200.00</txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded><txt35ReductionAdded type="System.String">770.00</txt35ReductionAdded><txt65ReductionAdded type="System.String">1,430.00</txt65ReductionAdded></Item></Items></RepeaterData>;<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><RepeaterData><Version /><Items><Item><dtlCurrentRowNumber type="System.String">1</dtlCurrentRowNumber><txtResidentNumberAdded type="System.String">9090</txtResidentNumberAdded><txtResMCDAdded type="System.String">No</txtResMCDAdded><txtResidentNameAdded type="System.String">LASTNAME2, FIRST2</txtResidentNameAdded><txtMedicareNumberAdded type="System.String">NUMBERHERE</txtMedicareNumberAdded><txtMonthServiceAdded type="System.String">June</txtMonthServiceAdded><txtYearServiceAdded type="System.String">2015</txtYearServiceAdded><txtFirstSentAdded type="System.String">07/01/15</txtFirstSentAdded><txtMCRDatePaidAdded type="System.String">07/22/15</txtMCRDatePaidAdded><txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded type="System.String">4252.50</txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded><txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded type="System.String">3307.50</txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded><txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded type="System.String">945.00</txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded><txt35ReductionAdded type="System.String">330.75</txt35ReductionAdded><txt65ReductionAdded type="System.String">614.25</txt65ReductionAdded></Item><Item><dtlCurrentRowNumber type="System.String">2</dtlCurrentRowNumber><txtResidentNumberAdded type="System.String">1607</txtResidentNumberAdded><txtResMCDAdded type="System.String">Yes</txtResMCDAdded><txtResidentNameAdded type="System.String">LASTNAME3, FIRST3</txtResidentNameAdded><txtMedicareNumberAdded type="System.String">NUMBERHERE</txtMedicareNumberAdded><txtMonthServiceAdded type="System.String">September</txtMonthServiceAdded><txtYearServiceAdded type="System.String">2016</txtYearServiceAdded><txtFirstSentAdded type="System.String">10/01/16</txtFirstSentAdded><txtMCRDatePaidAdded type="System.String">10/21/16</txtMCRDatePaidAdded><txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded type="System.String">1449</txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded><txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded type="System.String">0</txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded><txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded type="System.String">1,449.00</txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded><txt35ReductionAdded type="System.String">507.15</txt35ReductionAdded><txt65ReductionAdded type="System.String">941.85</txt65ReductionAdded></Item><Item><dtlCurrentRowNumber type="System.String">3</dtlCurrentRowNumber><txtResidentNumberAdded type="System.String">1607</txtResidentNumberAdded><txtResMCDAdded type="System.String">Yes</txtResMCDAdded><txtResidentNameAdded type="System.String">LASTNAME3, FIRST3</txtResidentNameAdded><txtMedicareNumberAdded type="System.String">NUMBERHERE</txtMedicareNumberAdded><txtMonthServiceAdded type="System.String">November</txtMonthServiceAdded><txtYearServiceAdded type="System.String">2016</txtYearServiceAdded><txtFirstSentAdded type="System.String">12/01/16</txtFirstSentAdded><txtMCRDatePaidAdded type="System.String">12/20/16</txtMCRDatePaidAdded><txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded type="System.String">4830</txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded><txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded type="System.String">4737</txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded><txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded type="System.String">93.00</txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded><txt35ReductionAdded type="System.String">32.55</txt35ReductionAdded><txt65ReductionAdded type="System.String">60.45</txt65ReductionAdded></Item><Item><dtlCurrentRowNumber type="System.String">4</dtlCurrentRowNumber><txtResidentNumberAdded type="System.String">1607</txtResidentNumberAdded><txtResMCDAdded type="System.String">Yes</txtResMCDAdded><txtResidentNameAdded type="System.String">LASTNAME3, FIRST3</txtResidentNameAdded><txtMedicareNumberAdded type="System.String">NUMBERHERE</txtMedicareNumberAdded><txtMonthServiceAdded type="System.String">December</txtMonthServiceAdded><txtYearServiceAdded type="System.String">2016</txtYearServiceAdded><txtFirstSentAdded type="System.String">01/01/17</txtFirstSentAdded><txtMCRDatePaidAdded type="System.String">02/28/17</txtMCRDatePaidAdded><txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded type="System.String">3864</txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded><txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded type="System.String">3792</txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded><txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded type="System.String">72.00</txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded><txt35ReductionAdded type="System.String">25.20</txt35ReductionAdded><txt65ReductionAdded type="System.String">46.80</txt65ReductionAdded></Item><Item><dtlCurrentRowNumber type="System.String">5</dtlCurrentRowNumber><txtResidentNumberAdded type="System.String">1111</txtResidentNumberAdded><txtResMCDAdded type="System.String">No</txtResMCDAdded><txtResidentNameAdded type="System.String">LASTNAME4, FIRST4</txtResidentNameAdded><txtMedicareNumberAdded type="System.String">NUMBERHERE</txtMedicareNumberAdded><txtMonthServiceAdded type="System.String">October</txtMonthServiceAdded><txtYearServiceAdded type="System.String">2016</txtYearServiceAdded><txtFirstSentAdded type="System.String">11/01/16</txtFirstSentAdded><txtMCRDatePaidAdded type="System.String">11/21/16</txtMCRDatePaidAdded><txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded type="System.String">805</txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded><txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded type="System.String">0</txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded><txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded type="System.String">805.00</txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded><txt35ReductionAdded type="System.String">281.75</txt35ReductionAdded><txt65ReductionAdded type="System.String">523.25</txt65ReductionAdded></Item></Items></RepeaterData>;<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><RepeaterData><Version /><Items><Item><dtlCurrentRowNumber type="System.String">1</dtlCurrentRowNumber><txtResidentNumberAdded type="System.String">3001</txtResidentNumberAdded><txtResMCDAdded type="System.String">No</txtResMCDAdded><txtResidentNameAdded type="System.String">LASTNAME5, FIRST5</txtResidentNameAdded><txtMedicareNumberAdded type="System.String">NUMBERHERE</txtMedicareNumberAdded><txtMonthServiceAdded type="System.String">January</txtMonthServiceAdded><txtYearServiceAdded type="System.String">2016</txtYearServiceAdded><txtFirstSentAdded type="System.String">02/18/2016</txtFirstSentAdded><txtMCRDatePaidAdded type="System.String">02/18/2016</txtMCRDatePaidAdded><txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded type="System.String">2737</txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded><txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded type="System.String">2335</txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded><txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded type="System.String">402.00</txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded><txt35ReductionAdded type="System.String">140.70</txt35ReductionAdded><txt65ReductionAdded type="System.String">261.30</txt65ReductionAdded></Item></Items></RepeaterData>;<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><RepeaterData><Version /><Items><Item><dtlCurrentRowNumber type="System.String">1</dtlCurrentRowNumber><txtResidentNumberAdded type="System.String">2222</txtResidentNumberAdded><txtResMCDAdded type="System.String">Yes</txtResMCDAdded><txtResidentNameAdded type="System.String">LASTNAME6, FIRST6</txtResidentNameAdded><txtMedicareNumberAdded type="System.String">NUMBERHERE</txtMedicareNumberAdded><txtMonthServiceAdded type="System.String">April</txtMonthServiceAdded><txtYearServiceAdded type="System.String">2017</txtYearServiceAdded><txtFirstSentAdded type="System.String">03/01/17</txtFirstSentAdded><txtMCRDatePaidAdded type="System.String">03/31/17</txtMCRDatePaidAdded><txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded type="System.String">-1152</txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded><txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded type="System.String">0</txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded><txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded type="System.String">-1,152.00</txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded><txt35ReductionAdded type="System.String">-403.20</txt35ReductionAdded><txt65ReductionAdded type="System.String">-748.80</txt65ReductionAdded></Item></Items></RepeaterData>;<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><RepeaterData><Version /><Items><Item><dtlCurrentRowNumber type="System.String">1</dtlCurrentRowNumber><txtResidentNumberAdded type="System.String">99999</txtResidentNumberAdded><txtResMCDAdded type="System.String">Yes</txtResMCDAdded><txtResidentNameAdded type="System.String">LASNAME1, FIRST1</txtResidentNameAdded><txtMedicareNumberAdded type="System.String">NUMBERHERE</txtMedicareNumberAdded><txtMonthServiceAdded type="System.String">January</txtMonthServiceAdded><txtYearServiceAdded type="System.String">2017</txtYearServiceAdded><txtFirstSentAdded type="System.String">10/1/2016</txtFirstSentAdded><txtMCRDatePaidAdded type="System.String">10/4/2017</txtMCRDatePaidAdded><txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded type="System.String">1100</txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded><txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded type="System.String">100</txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded><txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded type="System.String">1,000.00</txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded><txt35ReductionAdded type="System.String">350.00</txt35ReductionAdded><txt65ReductionAdded type="System.String">650.00</txt65ReductionAdded></Item><Item><dtlCurrentRowNumber type="System.String">2</dtlCurrentRowNumber><txtResidentNumberAdded type="System.String">99999</txtResidentNumberAdded><txtResMCDAdded type="System.String">No</txtResMCDAdded><txtResidentNameAdded type="System.String">LASNAME1, FIRST1</txtResidentNameAdded><txtMedicareNumberAdded type="System.String">NUMBERHERE</txtMedicareNumberAdded><txtMonthServiceAdded type="System.String">April</txtMonthServiceAdded><txtYearServiceAdded type="System.String">1902</txtYearServiceAdded><txtFirstSentAdded type="System.String">10/1/2016</txtFirstSentAdded><txtMCRDatePaidAdded type="System.String">10/4/2017</txtMCRDatePaidAdded><txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded type="System.String">1320</txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded><txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded type="System.String">123</txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded><txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded type="System.String">1,197.00</txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded><txt35ReductionAdded type="System.String">418.95</txt35ReductionAdded><txt65ReductionAdded type="System.String">778.05</txt65ReductionAdded></Item></Items></RepeaterData>;<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><RepeaterData><Version /><Items><Item><dtlCurrentRowNumber type="System.String">1</dtlCurrentRowNumber><txtResidentNumberAdded type="System.String">77777</txtResidentNumberAdded><txtResMCDAdded type="System.String">Yes</txtResMCDAdded><txtResidentNameAdded type="System.String">LASTNAME7, FIRST7</txtResidentNameAdded><txtMedicareNumberAdded type="System.String">NUMBERHERE</txtMedicareNumberAdded><txtMonthServiceAdded type="System.String">March</txtMonthServiceAdded><txtYearServiceAdded type="System.String">2014</txtYearServiceAdded><txtFirstSentAdded type="System.String">04/01/14</txtFirstSentAdded><txtMCRDatePaidAdded type="System.String">04/25/14</txtMCRDatePaidAdded><txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded type="System.String">4104</txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded><txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded type="System.String">3471.66</txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded><txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded type="System.String">632.34</txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded><txt35ReductionAdded type="System.String">221.32</txt35ReductionAdded><txt65ReductionAdded type="System.String">411.02</txt65ReductionAdded></Item><Item><dtlCurrentRowNumber type="System.String">2</dtlCurrentRowNumber><txtResidentNumberAdded type="System.String">77777</txtResidentNumberAdded><txtResMCDAdded type="System.String">Yes</txtResMCDAdded><txtResidentNameAdded type="System.String">LASTNAME7, FIRST7</txtResidentNameAdded><txtMedicareNumberAdded type="System.String">NUMBERHERE</txtMedicareNumberAdded><txtMonthServiceAdded type="System.String">April</txtMonthServiceAdded><txtYearServiceAdded type="System.String">2014</txtYearServiceAdded><txtFirstSentAdded type="System.String">05/01/14</txtFirstSentAdded><txtMCRDatePaidAdded type="System.String">05/21/14</txtMCRDatePaidAdded><txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded type="System.String">912</txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded><txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded type="System.String">800.36</txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded><txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded type="System.String">111.64</txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded><txt35ReductionAdded type="System.String">39.07</txt35ReductionAdded><txt65ReductionAdded type="System.String">72.57</txt65ReductionAdded></Item></Items></RepeaterData>;<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><RepeaterData><Version /><Items><Item><dtlCurrentRowNumber type="System.String">1</dtlCurrentRowNumber><txtResidentNumberAdded type="System.String">0000</txtResidentNumberAdded><txtResMCDAdded type="System.String">Yes</txtResMCDAdded><txtResidentNameAdded type="System.String">LASTNAME8, FIRST8</txtResidentNameAdded><txtMedicareNumberAdded type="System.String">NUMBERHERE</txtMedicareNumberAdded><txtMonthServiceAdded type="System.String">July</txtMonthServiceAdded><txtYearServiceAdded type="System.String">2017</txtYearServiceAdded><txtFirstSentAdded type="System.String">08/01/17</txtFirstSentAdded><txtMCRDatePaidAdded type="System.String">08/24/17</txtMCRDatePaidAdded><txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded type="System.String">4606</txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded><txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded type="System.String">0</txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded><txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded type="System.String">4,606.00</txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded><txt35ReductionAdded type="System.String">1,612.10</txt35ReductionAdded><txt65ReductionAdded type="System.String">2,993.90</txt65ReductionAdded></Item></Items></RepeaterData>;
Output 2
     <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><RepeaterData><Version /><Items><Item><dtlCurrentRowNumber type="System.String">1</dtlCurrentRowNumber><txtResidentNumberAdded type="System.String">99999</txtResidentNumberAdded><txtResMCDAdded type="System.String">Yes</txtResMCDAdded><txtResidentNameAdded type="System.String">LASNAME1, FIRST1</txtResidentNameAdded><txtMedicareNumberAdded type="System.String">NUMBERHERE</txtMedicareNumberAdded><txtMonthServiceAdded type="System.String">January</txtMonthServiceAdded><txtYearServiceAdded type="System.String">2017</txtYearServiceAdded><txtFirstSentAdded type="System.String">9/29/2015</txtFirstSentAdded><txtMCRDatePaidAdded type="System.String">10/1/2017</txtMCRDatePaidAdded><txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded type="System.String">2300</txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded><txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded type="System.String">100</txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded><txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded type="System.String">2,200.00</txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded><txt35ReductionAdded type="System.String">770.00</txt35ReductionAdded><txt65ReductionAdded type="System.String">1,430.00</txt65ReductionAdded></Item></Items></RepeaterData>;<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><RepeaterData><Version /><Items><Item><dtlCurrentRowNumber type="System.String">1</dtlCurrentRowNumber><txtResidentNumberAdded type="System.String">9090</txtResidentNumberAdded><txtResMCDAdded type="System.String">No</txtResMCDAdded><txtResidentNameAdded type="System.String">LASTNAME2, FIRST2</txtResidentNameAdded><txtMedicareNumberAdded type="System.String">NUMBERHERE</txtMedicareNumberAdded><txtMonthServiceAdded type="System.String">June</txtMonthServiceAdded><txtYearServiceAdded type="System.String">2015</txtYearServiceAdded><txtFirstSentAdded type="System.String">07/01/15</txtFirstSentAdded><txtMCRDatePaidAdded type="System.String">07/22/15</txtMCRDatePaidAdded><txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded type="System.String">4252.50</txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded><txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded type="System.String">3307.50</txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded><txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded type="System.String">945.00</txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded><txt35ReductionAdded type="System.String">330.75</txt35ReductionAdded><txt65ReductionAdded type="System.String">614.25</txt65ReductionAdded></Item><Item><dtlCurrentRowNumber type="System.String">2</dtlCurrentRowNumber><txtResidentNumberAdded type="System.String">1607</txtResidentNumberAdded><txtResMCDAdded type="System.String">Yes</txtResMCDAdded><txtResidentNameAdded type="System.String">LASTNAME3, FIRST3</txtResidentNameAdded><txtMedicareNumberAdded type="System.String">NUMBERHERE</txtMedicareNumberAdded><txtMonthServiceAdded type="System.String">September</txtMonthServiceAdded><txtYearServiceAdded type="System.String">2016</txtYearServiceAdded><txtFirstSentAdded type="System.String">10/01/16</txtFirstSentAdded><txtMCRDatePaidAdded type="System.String">10/21/16</txtMCRDatePaidAdded><txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded type="System.String">1449</txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded><txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded type="System.String">0</txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded><txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded type="System.String">1,449.00</txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded><txt35ReductionAdded type="System.String">507.15</txt35ReductionAdded><txt65ReductionAdded type="System.String">941.85</txt65ReductionAdded></Item><Item><dtlCurrentRowNumber type="System.String">3</dtlCurrentRowNumber><txtResidentNumberAdded type="System.String">1607</txtResidentNumberAdded><txtResMCDAdded type="System.String">Yes</txtResMCDAdded><txtResidentNameAdded type="System.String">LASTNAME3, FIRST3</txtResidentNameAdded><txtMedicareNumberAdded type="System.String">NUMBERHERE</txtMedicareNumberAdded><txtMonthServiceAdded type="System.String">November</txtMonthServiceAdded><txtYearServiceAdded type="System.String">2016</txtYearServiceAdded><txtFirstSentAdded type="System.String">12/01/16</txtFirstSentAdded><txtMCRDatePaidAdded type="System.String">12/20/16</txtMCRDatePaidAdded><txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded type="System.String">4830</txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded><txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded type="System.String">4737</txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded><txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded type="System.String">93.00</txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded><txt35ReductionAdded type="System.String">32.55</txt35ReductionAdded><txt65ReductionAdded type="System.String">60.45</txt65ReductionAdded></Item><Item><dtlCurrentRowNumber type="System.String">4</dtlCurrentRowNumber><txtResidentNumberAdded type="System.String">1607</txtResidentNumberAdded><txtResMCDAdded type="System.String">Yes</txtResMCDAdded><txtResidentNameAdded type="System.String">LASTNAME3, FIRST3</txtResidentNameAdded><txtMedicareNumberAdded type="System.String">NUMBERHERE</txtMedicareNumberAdded><txtMonthServiceAdded type="System.String">December</txtMonthServiceAdded><txtYearServiceAdded type="System.String">2016</txtYearServiceAdded><txtFirstSentAdded type="System.String">01/01/17</txtFirstSentAdded><txtMCRDatePaidAdded type="System.String">02/28/17</txtMCRDatePaidAdded><txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded type="System.String">3864</txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded><txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded type="System.String">3792</txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded><txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded type="System.String">72.00</txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded><txt35ReductionAdded type="System.String">25.20</txt35ReductionAdded><txt65ReductionAdded type="System.String">46.80</txt65ReductionAdded></Item><Item><dtlCurrentRowNumber type="System.String">5</dtlCurrentRowNumber><txtResidentNumberAdded type="System.String">1111</txtResidentNumberAdded><txtResMCDAdded type="System.String">No</txtResMCDAdded><txtResidentNameAdded type="System.String">LASTNAME4, FIRST4</txtResidentNameAdded><txtMedicareNumberAdded type="System.String">NUMBERHERE</txtMedicareNumberAdded><txtMonthServiceAdded type="System.String">October</txtMonthServiceAdded><txtYearServiceAdded type="System.String">2016</txtYearServiceAdded><txtFirstSentAdded type="System.String">11/01/16</txtFirstSentAdded><txtMCRDatePaidAdded type="System.String">11/21/16</txtMCRDatePaidAdded><txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded type="System.String">805</txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded><txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded type="System.String">0</txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded><txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded type="System.String">805.00</txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded><txt35ReductionAdded type="System.String">281.75</txt35ReductionAdded><txt65ReductionAdded type="System.String">523.25</txt65ReductionAdded></Item></Items></RepeaterData>;<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><RepeaterData><Version /><Items><Item><dtlCurrentRowNumber type="System.String">1</dtlCurrentRowNumber><txtResidentNumberAdded type="System.String">3001</txtResidentNumberAdded><txtResMCDAdded type="System.String">No</txtResMCDAdded><txtResidentNameAdded type="System.String">LASTNAME5, FIRST5</txtResidentNameAdded><txtMedicareNumberAdded type="System.String">NUMBERHERE</txtMedicareNumberAdded><txtMonthServiceAdded type="System.String">January</txtMonthServiceAdded><txtYearServiceAdded type="System.String">2016</txtYearServiceAdded><txtFirstSentAdded type="System.String">02/18/2016</txtFirstSentAdded><txtMCRDatePaidAdded type="System.String">02/18/2016</txtMCRDatePaidAdded><txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded type="System.String">2737</txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded><txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded type="System.String">2335</txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded><txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded type="System.String">402.00</txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded><txt35ReductionAdded type="System.String">140.70</txt35ReductionAdded><txt65ReductionAdded type="System.String">261.30</txt65ReductionAdded></Item></Items></RepeaterData>;<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><RepeaterData><Version /><Items><Item><dtlCurrentRowNumber type="System.String">1</dtlCurrentRowNumber><txtResidentNumberAdded type="System.String">2222</txtResidentNumberAdded><txtResMCDAdded type="System.String">Yes</txtResMCDAdded><txtResidentNameAdded type="System.String">LASTNAME6, FIRST6</txtResidentNameAdded><txtMedicareNumberAdded type="System.String">NUMBERHERE</txtMedicareNumberAdded><txtMonthServiceAdded type="System.String">April</txtMonthServiceAdded><txtYearServiceAdded type="System.String">2017</txtYearServiceAdded><txtFirstSentAdded type="System.String">03/01/17</txtFirstSentAdded><txtMCRDatePaidAdded type="System.String">03/31/17</txtMCRDatePaidAdded><txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded type="System.String">-1152</txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded><txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded type="System.String">0</txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded><txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded type="System.String">-1,152.00</txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded><txt35ReductionAdded type="System.String">-403.20</txt35ReductionAdded><txt65ReductionAdded type="System.String">-748.80</txt65ReductionAdded></Item></Items></RepeaterData>;<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><RepeaterData><Version /><Items><Item><dtlCurrentRowNumber type="System.String">1</dtlCurrentRowNumber><txtResidentNumberAdded type="System.String">99999</txtResidentNumberAdded><txtResMCDAdded type="System.String">Yes</txtResMCDAdded><txtResidentNameAdded type="System.String">LASNAME1, FIRST1</txtResidentNameAdded><txtMedicareNumberAdded type="System.String">NUMBERHERE</txtMedicareNumberAdded><txtMonthServiceAdded type="System.String">January</txtMonthServiceAdded><txtYearServiceAdded type="System.String">2017</txtYearServiceAdded><txtFirstSentAdded type="System.String">10/1/2016</txtFirstSentAdded><txtMCRDatePaidAdded type="System.String">10/4/2017</txtMCRDatePaidAdded><txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded type="System.String">1100</txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded><txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded type="System.String">100</txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded><txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded type="System.String">1,000.00</txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded><txt35ReductionAdded type="System.String">350.00</txt35ReductionAdded><txt65ReductionAdded type="System.String">650.00</txt65ReductionAdded></Item><Item><dtlCurrentRowNumber type="System.String">2</dtlCurrentRowNumber><txtResidentNumberAdded type="System.String">99999</txtResidentNumberAdded><txtResMCDAdded type="System.String">No</txtResMCDAdded><txtResidentNameAdded type="System.String">LASNAME1, FIRST1</txtResidentNameAdded><txtMedicareNumberAdded type="System.String">NUMBERHERE</txtMedicareNumberAdded><txtMonthServiceAdded type="System.String">April</txtMonthServiceAdded><txtYearServiceAdded type="System.String">1902</txtYearServiceAdded><txtFirstSentAdded type="System.String">10/1/2016</txtFirstSentAdded><txtMCRDatePaidAdded type="System.String">10/4/2017</txtMCRDatePaidAdded><txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded type="System.String">1320</txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded><txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded type="System.String">123</txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded><txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded type="System.String">1,197.00</txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded><txt35ReductionAdded type="System.String">418.95</txt35ReductionAdded><txt65ReductionAdded type="System.String">778.05</txt65ReductionAdded></Item></Items></RepeaterData>;<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><RepeaterData><Version /><Items><Item><dtlCurrentRowNumber type="System.String">1</dtlCurrentRowNumber><txtResidentNumberAdded type="System.String">77777</txtResidentNumberAdded><txtResMCDAdded type="System.String">Yes</txtResMCDAdded><txtResidentNameAdded type="System.String">LASTNAME7, FIRST7</txtResidentNameAdded><txtMedicareNumberAdded type="System.String">NUMBERHERE</txtMedicareNumberAdded><txtMonthServiceAdded type="System.String">March</txtMonthServiceAdded><txtYearServiceAdded type="System.String">2014</txtYearServiceAdded><txtFirstSentAdded type="System.String">04/01/14</txtFirstSentAdded><txtMCRDatePaidAdded type="System.String">04/25/14</txtMCRDatePaidAdded><txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded type="System.String">4104</txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded><txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded type="System.String">3471.66</txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded><txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded type="System.String">632.34</txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded><txt35ReductionAdded type="System.String">221.32</txt35ReductionAdded><txt65ReductionAdded type="System.String">411.02</txt65ReductionAdded></Item><Item><dtlCurrentRowNumber type="System.String">2</dtlCurrentRowNumber><txtResidentNumberAdded type="System.String">77777</txtResidentNumberAdded><txtResMCDAdded type="System.String">Yes</txtResMCDAdded><txtResidentNameAdded type="System.String">LASTNAME7, FIRST7</txtResidentNameAdded><txtMedicareNumberAdded type="System.String">NUMBERHERE</txtMedicareNumberAdded><txtMonthServiceAdded type="System.String">April</txtMonthServiceAdded><txtYearServiceAdded type="System.String">2014</txtYearServiceAdded><txtFirstSentAdded type="System.String">05/01/14</txtFirstSentAdded><txtMCRDatePaidAdded type="System.String">05/21/14</txtMCRDatePaidAdded><txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded type="System.String">912</txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded><txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded type="System.String">800.36</txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded><txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded type="System.String">111.64</txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded><txt35ReductionAdded type="System.String">39.07</txt35ReductionAdded><txt65ReductionAdded type="System.String">72.57</txt65ReductionAdded></Item></Items></RepeaterData>;<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><RepeaterData><Version /><Items><Item><dtlCurrentRowNumber type="System.String">1</dtlCurrentRowNumber><txtResidentNumberAdded type="System.String">0000</txtResidentNumberAdded><txtResMCDAdded type="System.String">Yes</txtResMCDAdded><txtResidentNameAdded type="System.String">LASTNAME8, FIRST8</txtResidentNameAdded><txtMedicareNumberAdded type="System.String">NUMBERHERE</txtMedicareNumberAdded><txtMonthServiceAdded type="System.String">July</txtMonthServiceAdded><txtYearServiceAdded type="System.String">2017</txtYearServiceAdded><txtFirstSentAdded type="System.String">08/01/17</txtFirstSentAdded><txtMCRDatePaidAdded type="System.String">08/24/17</txtMCRDatePaidAdded><txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded type="System.String">4606</txtTotalCoinsurDeductAdded><txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded type="System.String">0</txtTotalPaymentAmountAdded><txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded type="System.String">4,606.00</txtMedicareBadDebtAmountAdded><txt35ReductionAdded type="System.String">1,612.10</txt35ReductionAdded><txt65ReductionAdded type="System.String">2,993.90</txt65ReductionAdded></Item></Items></RepeaterData>;
Output 3
‍‍‍‍‍‍
0 Kudos