How do I find which version of a workflow I am currently at in Appit?

• 15 July 2014
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello,

I was working on a project and was curious about how to find which version of the workflow I am currently at? I looked on the page which contains all of the artifacts for my project but I couldn't find anything. Is there a way to check this?

Thanks,

John

1 reply

Badge +9

You can do the following: On the page that displays all the artifacts created for the list or library, right click the workflow and select properties. This will give detailed information regarding your workflow including the version.

Something to note, when you deploy a workflow it will typically become the default version for that list/library so all new instance will start using the new version. This can be changed and you can select a previous version to be the default. To-do this navigate to the K2 Management page (Site Content > K2 Appit for SharePoint > K2 Management), expand the Workflow “Server > Workflows” node. Expand the folder that represents your library or list and select the workflow, on the right you will see a versions tab, on this tab you have all the versions of the workflows previously deployed, one of them will be in Bold and market as default.

Let me know if you have any questions.