Can't create new workflow with production license

• 13 October 2015
  • 8 replies

Badge +3

Recently we renewed our nintex license. we got two files one for Development server and another for production server. When we import production license file unable to create new workflows on prod server. Is it default behaviour? Is it only possible to create workflow with development license file?

8 replies

Badge +5

you cant create a new workflow because there is no option "manage workflows with nintex workflow" ??

Badge +3

I can see create a new workflow option. but on click of it showing "Sharepiont is not licensed message" on design page. However I can see license key is valid In central admin.

Badge +5

can you create NWF normally in the development farm?

did you try to export it and import it again?

are you sure the license version is the same as you product version? NWF 2013 not 2010

if you have more than 1 wfe and the license was only for 1?

all the solutions are deployed correctly?

Badge +3

Thanks for your prompt reply.

After this issue, I have updated production server with development license file because I can do all actions without any error with dev license.

I tried multiple times to export & import production license and Versions are same. we have only 1WFE+app.

Regards,

Gunesh v

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi,

when you have imported the production license, have you checked if the server name stated in the license is the correct one? If yes I think that you have to write to Support because if you have a development license in a production environment and, for any reason, the software assurance expire, all the workflows stop working..with a production license this doesn't happen.

Giacomo

Badge +3

I viewed the complete video. It was awesome I suspect issue is with server name. I have to ask my vendor to regenerate license file with proper server name.

Badge +3

My production license file shows server name as "server". but my development license file shows correct server name. Is it the issue? Do I ask my vendor to regenerate production license file with proper server name?

Badge +3

I got my new license files with proper server name and issue got resolved. Kudoos......