K2 Smartform PDF Attachment Size

• 19 November 2014
  • 3 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +1

Hey,

I have created a simple Invoice Approval process where a user will fill in a form and send it off to be approved. I have built the functionality to send an email to their manager with the Form PDF attachment. The workflow is working as expected however, the size/format of the Smartform PDF Attachment is all out of format (see the picture).

Any help?

Thanks15066iCD042415233482E4.png

3 replies

Badge +7

Hello Wes,

If I'm understanding this correctly, is your issue just that 5th right most rectangle in your picture is sticking out of frame? 

Is this a smartform in a SharePoint webpart? I'm just guessing since it has a horizontal scrollbar... If yes, have you tried to Edit Web Part and play around with the Appearance Width properties?

I think by default it may be set to "No. Adjust height to fit to zone." You could try messing around with the width in Pixels, I've seen some customers get stuff to fit all nicely just dinking around with those properties.

Badge +1

Hi Alyssa,

Thanks for the post.

Yes the issue is the rectangle at the top but also the general formatting of the form, it splits into 2 pages and the alignment of the List view at the bottom is off.

I have tried the other page size and orientation option available but can't find one that fits properly.

It isn't a smartform in a Sharepoint Webpart, just a SavePDF control passed into a workflow to open in workspace.

Badge +9

Alyssa is right. You need to shrink the pixel length on your text boxes.