\You must save pending changes to this action before editing action permissions\" trying to edit action from Manage Allowed Actions"

• 19 April 2017
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

Anyone know how to resolve this?  It was fine until I upgraded to the latest version of Nintex Workflow for SP 2010.

Thanks.

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hey Michael,

I've never seen this message by myself but could you check if all solutions have been installed / deployed correctly in "farm solutions" screen in Central Administration?

Also, can you verify that there is no pending database upgrade in the Nintex database settings screen?

Do you have any custom or 3rd party actions installed?

Kind regards,

Enrico

Badge +1

The issue was related to a pending database upgrade as you had suggested.  Thanks - Mike

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Great to see your problem could be solved.

Could you mark the thread as answered to others see it has been solved?

Kind regards

Enrico

Badge +3

Hello,

I have the same issue but I'm using a SharePoint 2013 environment where sites are still running in 2010 mode.

I'm not seeing any pending upgrade on the Nintex databases but I do have the "Database is up to date, but some sites are not completely upgraded" status for SharePoint content databases (due to the 2010 mode offcourse).

Is this the cause of these messages when I try to edit the permissions for actions?