Start from the web and Update InfoPath Fields, plz Help.....

• 1 August 2006
  • 2 replies

Badge +1
Hi, :)

I have a business scenario where a process will start from the web allowing any user with an internet access to fill out a form with a specific fields, then this form need to be routed in a workflow within SharePoint portal the fields that the user has filled in through the web need to update InfoPath forms with the same fields allowing users defined on the Active Directory and using SharePoint portal to work on these forms from within InfoPath and submit for the next destination in the workflow.

I have tried creating an InfoPath Process with a specific fields, then i have created a default activity linked to a smart form, the fields in the smart form are linked to the InfoPath form fields, the process starts from the default activity. but unfortunately this doeasn't seem to work.

anyone has any clue of what should be done............

thanks alot, Leena

2 replies

Badge +6
Hi there,

Can you give a more detailed explanation of your process and what you want to achieve?
Badge +1
Hello There,

I'm trying to creat a process in which any user can be able to access a form through the internet, then other users defined on the active directory will be able to work on the process through a workflow process, they will be able to approve or deny this form.

Thanks for your reply.....