Filter rule error, column '###' does not exist. It may have been deleted by another user.

• 17 March 2020
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

I've got a Nintex workflow which saves a document on the document library. It uses a Template URL (.docx). I had to change a column name on the list library. So I deleted the column and created a new one so it matched the internal column name. The workflow completes its steps but during document creation (I think), there is a hiccup. Error message say "Filter rule error, column '120' does not exist. It may have been deleted by another user." The document generated in the document library shows unfilled columns in word. Internal status of the workflow becomes "Suspended". I've not been able to debug this. If anyone has come across this issue on SharePoint online, please help me out.

PS. I checked the permissions per link below and made sure all permissions are there.

https://community.nintex.com/t5/Nintex-for-Office-365/Update-item-permissions-on-a-new-document/td-p/69953

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +22

Hi

Did you reconfigure the document generation action after the column was changed?

Open the template and have a look if there are any errors in the list of tags.

Badge +1

This workflow is not using Document Generation action. I've looked every branches. The workflow completes and saves a word document on document library. On the Document Library -> Settings-> Advanced settings, it is using a (docx) Template. I don't see any tags, maybe I'm not looking in the right place. I'm not sure what I'm missing here.