Lazy Approval - which Language?

Badge +2

Dear all,

I am wondering which language Nintex Workflow Lazy Approvals accept when parsing the answer, and based on what criteria.

We have a bi-langual Sharepoint, installed in English with German language pack. Lazy approval keywords are configured out-of-the-box with german and english via the "Choose the language" settings lazy approval configuration in the site settings.

Now, if a user that has german language configured, sends a lazy approval answer with "ja" (that *is* configured in German), the SharePoint refuses to accept the mail as the keyword is not known...

So the question is, what triggers the use of the German keywords in lazy approval mails? How can I enable German keywords?

Thanks,

Tobias

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Can you not configure these yourself at Site Collection level? In the LazyApproval Settings you can define the keywords that are accepted for each potential outcome.

Badge +2

Sure I can. But I would prefer to have the german terms in the configuration of german terms and not to mix them with english terms. What tells Nintex to use the configuration with german terms? That doesn't seem to be used automatically.