We have a Form for users to Enter their Request for Translation or Interpretation Services - We have two Lists - Workflow Tasks List and a Request list. I just added to new column to the Workflow Task List they are: • Request Type • Request ID 1.

• 21 January 2019
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

We have a Form for users to Enter their Request for Translation or Interpretation Services - We have two Lists - Workflow Tasks List and a Request list. I just added to new column to the Workflow Task List they are: • Request Type • Request ID 1. Would like to copy the Request ID from the Request List into  - to the Request-ID field in the Workflow Task List 2. Would like to copy the Request-Type from the Request List  -  Request-Type in the Workflow Task List

I created the variables in the

• Nintex Workflow
  • I set the Workflow Variable in the Workflow process
  • I then log to the history list

But no result. The Workflow has many stages and it is important for us to have the Request type and the ID so our schedulers can keep track Request ID and the Request Type. What is the best way to get this done.

1 reply

Badge +5

Check to see if the Request Type and Request ID columns are in the appropriate content type in the Task list. I just experimented with this by creating a new site, a new list on which I placed a workflow with a Flexi-task action, and let it automtically generate the Workflow Tasks list. The Workflow Tasks list that was generated has three content types: Task, Summary Task, and Nintex Workflow Multi Outcome Task. Just adding the Request Type and Request ID columns to the Workflow Tasks list won't add them to the task; they have to be in the task's content type.