Solved

Trial version limitations

• 3 January 2018
  • 2 replies

Hi

I registered for K2 trial by clicking the "Try K2" option on the top right corner in K2.com site. But i am not able to create new forms or publish the workflow and run it and test it. Can some one kindly help in guiding how to create forms and publish the workflow to run it and test it.

icon

Best answer by MillaZ 8 January 2018, 07:34

View original

2 replies

Me too. I could not even create in the Try K2 Platform the basic file structure outlined in the K2 Five user guide Hello World example.

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

Hi there

One of our members have responded to a similar question posted on this thread: http://community.k2.com/t5/K2-Five/Limitations-in-K2-Five-Trail-Version/m-p/101032#M180

"The Try K2 experience is a brand new offering. It's intended to highlight and introduce the features and benefits of the K2 platform in an interactive experience. Deployment and execution of the workflow is not currently supported in this demonstration environment.

The experience is currently focused on the tools for building workflows. We are looking at expanding Try K2 in the near future to include an introduction to include other features from the K2 process automation platform, such as Forms Designer."