Not applicable

OUTDATED: Updating Nintex for SharePoint - What you need to know

This blog post has been heavily leveraged but unfortunately is outdated. Please refer to the following Knowledge Base article for further guidance:

Updating Workflow and Forms for SharePoint On-Premises

https://community.nintex.com/t5/How-To-s/Updating-Workflow-and-Forms-for-SharePoint-On-Premises/ta-p...

17 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Updating Nintex for SharePoint - What you need to know

Can you post some useful information what is best practices of Nintex 2010 to 2013 up gradation process , best practices etc

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hi Kamal, check this doc out Migrating/ Upgrading - What you need to know

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Thanks ton Emily !

0 Kudos
Not applicable

No worries!

0 Kudos
Not applicable

How can i find out if i have the international or the english version installed?

I have a sharepoint farm where nintex workflow 2010 was installed by another company years ago.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hey Gottfried, you can access the license info from SharePoint Central Admin, or from within the Nintex Workflow designer. See Nintex Licensing Information​You'll see the version type and number next to the Version field.

0 Kudos
joepaulk
Nintex Newbie

How do i download a specific version of nintex workflow 2013 or nintex forms 2013

0 Kudos
Not applicable

You can only get the latest version of nintex workfllow or forms from Product Downloads . If you need a specific version please contact Ask Support ​
0 Kudos
asfinag
Canvas Initiate

We are in a multi-farm Environment with Production, QA, and Dev Farms. I was wondering if there were any advice or guidance on how to coordinate the update process. My knee-jerk reaction is to build upwards, Dev then QA then Production. But after a some though I realized that the ContentDBs actually only move from Production down.

Is there anything?

0 Kudos