Help with or Formula

Badge +6

Hi! I need some help with my hiding/formatting formulas in Nintex Forms. I can do simple ones but as soon as I have multiple options I can't seem to make it work. This formula successfully works - ProjectJobType!=" Automated Outreach - Outgoing Call Script*" but as soon as I try to hide the question based on 2 possible answers to a previous question either it doesn’t work at all or it hides the entire form. In this case it doesn’t work at all. Can you tell me what’s wrong with my formula. It’s not he answers to the questions. I’ve checked that.

or(ProjectJobType!="Automated Outreach - Outgoing Call Script*", ProjectJobType!="Automated Outreach - Text")

P.S. I don't know which location I should have chosen.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi

For not equals you will need to use and not or. Just change this and you should be fine

Badge +6

Sorry for the delay. I didn't get a chance to try this out until today. Thank you so much. That worked. I need to learn more about how to use the formulas, but, I don't know of a resource. If  you do and could provide one that would be greatly appreciated.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

there are three great resources

Nintex Community

Documentation

Nintex Learning Center 

if you got a resolution for your problem please select and mark a  correct answer