I have a Workflow flexi task, which has 3 tasl outcomes, say Outcome1, Outcome2 and outcome3, workflow is working fine in one of the dev environments, when we import to another dev environment, from the preview, we can see 3 outcome values, but when the task created, we see only 2 outcomes, outcome2 is missing.
Any one of you have faced this?
This may be an issue with the CSS changing the display properties of the decision control. I have had similar issues when I preview a form it displays differently to when the form is open on the list item. The styling of the site can show differently to the preview. Resize your decision shape, making it larger than you think it needs and see if that then shows all the decision options.
Please post screenshots of the preview versus the live form.
Thanks for the reply.
It might not be an issue with Css, because, if i change the third outcome from outcome3 to outcome3123/outcome31, it works fine, when i change back to outcome3, it is not working.
Looks very strange, i am not sure, what i am missing.