Remove Deleted workflow instance from My processes web part

• 25 April 2012
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

Hi All,

We are using My Processes web part provided by K2 on our SharePoint portal to display the processes in which the user is involved. Things are working fine and it is showing us the correct result in My Process Web part.

My Processes web part is showing all the workflow instances irrespective of its status. It is showing all the instances including deleted one.

Now our customer want us not to display process instances which are deleted in the My Processes web part.

Now as of our understanding this is an Out of the box web part comes with K2 installation. We have also verified all its properties but we have able to find any thing from where we can remove this Deleted instances from My Processes web part.

Any help will be highly appriciated.

Thanks,

Sachin K 

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

AFAIK this is by design. You are welcome to log an enhancement/feature with K2 Support for this.

HTH

Vernon

Badge +1

Hi Vernon,

Thanks for your reply.

I will look forword to go ahead with your suggestion.

Thanks,

Sachin K. 

Badge +3

Hi sachinvkatkar9,

You can try to add a filter, not exactly what you are looking for; but might help for now.

The button next to the refresh of the Web Part - set your filter there.

Kind regards,

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

The best would be Edit the webpart and enable the “Group by” functionality and then group it according to “Status”. This way you will have all the deleted instances grouped under one node and they will be “less” in the way. There are no filters that can be applied to this webpart and is another feature that you can log if needed.

HTH

Vernon