MarieMerl
Novice

Nintex Workflow that Requires a Checklist be Completed

Hi Nintex Community! I have a Nintex workflow question. I need an email sent to a user with a link to a checklist they need to complete before the workflow moves to the next step, which is for a reviewer to check their work and approve. The email will get generated after a user submits a form on our sharepoint site, and a supervisor assigns the person to do the work. (That's how the workflow starts, the supervisor is notified each time a new item is submitted.)

I was thinking of creating the checklist on the Request Data form - can the user complete the checklist over time using that? I need it to save his progress and only enable submit button/finish his workflow step after all the check boxes are checked.  At that time will it only go to the reviewer to approve.

I'm new to Nintex workflow and forms so would appreciate any pointers on this.

Thank you in advance for your time and help. 🙂

-Marie

0 Kudos
1 Reply
SimonMuntz
Nintex How-To Center Expert
Nintex How-To Center Expert

Re: Nintex Workflow that Requires a Checklist be Completed

Hi,
If you used a Request Data action and used a Nintex Task Form you could configure a 3rd Buton as "Save" intead of "Save and Submit" which is the default. This will allow the form to be edited and saved until its time to submit.
0 Kudos