tharindlaksh89

Nintex Workflow (SharePoint 2019) is stopping in random actions

Hi, I have migrated SharePoint 2013 environment to SharePoint 2019 environment and i have some configured Nintex list workflows in my environment. Problem is when someone initiate workflows automated or manually it stops in random places. In error logs i only see is link to microsoft docs regarding Commen error masseges in SharePoint workflow development.

I have checked that post and change the worker process timeout to 60 sec from 30 sec. first it stoped at Calculate Date action. after the powershell its just stopping in Commit Pending Changes action. I don't know why this is happening. actually i have no clue.

I have migrated this environement using Sharegate and i have tried exporting and imporing nintex workflow. But nothing worked. I have attached some snips please help me on this.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
SimonMuntz
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Re: Nintex Workflow (SharePoint 2019) is stopping in random actions

Sounds a lot like an issue with the environment itself.
The other thing I noticed was the incorrect use of the Commit pending changes action.
See the following document which explains when to use this action.
https://community.nintex.com/t5/Nintex-for-SharePoint/Designing-your-Workflow-Commit-Pending-Changes...
0 Kudos
tharindlaksh89

Hi Simon, Actually this workflow is executing in SharePoint 2013 without any issue. If its an issue with environment what will be the possible causes. Is there something to with Timeout. cuase the error log reference to this Commen SharePoint workflow problems page.

Thanks,

Tharindu

0 Kudos
SimonMuntz
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Looks like a timer service issue.
0 Kudos