Studio not working from desktop, only from server

• 18 September 2015
  • 0 replies

Badge +4

Symptoms

Studio not working from desktop, only from server

Diagnoses

The K2 Studio that is installed on my laptop will not open workflows on the sever. You can find them and select them to open and it will bring the workflow into studio and show it
in the pane on the left, but when you double click it to edit it, it is throwing and error (see attached). This is occurring for me and another developer so we are having to log onto the server to run studio from there, and then it works. We are both getting the same error.

Resolution

Issue: The K2 Studio that is installed on my laptop will not open workflows on the sever. You can find them and select them to open and it will bring the workflow into studio and show it
in the pane on the left, but when you double click it to edit it, it is throwing and error (see attached). This is occurring for me and another developer so we are having to log onto the server to run studio from there, and then it works. We are both getting the same error.

Resolution: James had a health check with them this morning, and we walked through the tickets. They don't believe the SmartForms Client tools are installed on Terri's machine, but they were on John's and he is also getting this same error. I suggested that he repair the installation and try again. Perhaps he installed them in the wrong order.

https://portal.k2.com/support/report/snapshotnew.aspx?ID=79482

0 replies

Be the first to reply!