How to logout user from a Smart Form

• 17 November 2014
  • 4 replies

Badge +4

Hi,

I have a Worklist control on a Smart Form, that shows current user's Worklist items. I'd like to logout the current user from the Smart Form and login another user. Where can I do that, the Form doesn't have a logout button.

Please help.

4 replies

Badge +5

Hi,

The way Smartform authentication functions depends on your authentication configuration settings during the setup, either windows or Kerberos authentication. In the case of windows authentication it uses currently logged on windows users. So in order to access the same Smartform but with a different user, you just need to login as that user in windows and ensure that they have the appropriate workflow permissions within K2 workspace.

Regards

Peter

Badge +4

Hi,

I'm using SQL User Manager, so logging in another windows user is not an option.

When I first login into the Form using K2 Forms login, I display a worklist of the user's items. When I close the browser window, and open it again, it still displays Worklist items for the same user. How do I logout the user from the Smart Form? So far I was able to do it by clearing cookies and closing and reopening the browser, but that is not a good solution.

Badge +10

Bnose,

You may have to set security permissions on your browser to disallow cookies or prevent caching of the page.  Clearing cache and cookies may be nessacary to get the functionality you desire.

Regards,

Mike

Badge +1

Hi,

User Login Page - Following Link  http://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/k2smartforms/userguide/1.0.6/default.htm#authentication.html

and when you want to logout - set logout button navigate to login page url