Question about workflowmanagementServer.GetWorklistItems(WorklistCriteria )

Badge +8

Can any one suggest me why this is not returning anything, i have lot of processes with  BA541CBE-C938-42D4-BA44-B7AED3DE4B7B OrderDetailID. ?

It immediately starts working if is use:

SourceCode.Workflow.Management.WorklistItems _workListItems = workflowServer.GetWorklistItems("","","","","","","")

which i don't want as i have to run loop over all the processes instances. I want to load the worklistitems which have above mentioned OrderDetailID only.

SourceCode.Workflow.Management.WorklistCriteria worklistCriteria = new SourceCode.Workflow.Management.WorklistCriteria();

worklistCriteria.AddFilterField(SourceCode.Workflow.Management.WCLogical.And, SourceCode.Workflow.Management.WCField.ProcessData, "OrderDetailID", SourceCode.Workflow.Management.WCCompare.Equal, "BA541CBE-C938-42D4-BA44-B7AED3DE4B7B");

SourceCode.Workflow.Management.WorklistItems wi = workflowServer.GetWorklistItems(worklistCriteria);

5 replies

Badge +8

Suggestions anyone ?

Badge +8
Any suggestions  Guys ?
Badge +9

Just to check, did you try it with other types of fields for testing?  e.g. string, integer, etc.  If it works with other fields, it might be an issue with the comparison working with GUID fields. 

If that is the case, log a support ticket and somebody will assists you on it.

Badge +8

I did not try with other fields.I have logged this ticket with K2 and they said they can reproduce this issue and they have forwarded it to K2 labs.

Badge +8
It's official, it's a bug. Labs are working on it and will cover this in next release.