Solved

Nintex Sign SharePoint 2016 configuration

Badge +2

We have SharePoint 2016 server with Nintex Forms and Workflows installed. We would like to use Nintex sign in one of the workflows.  I have activated the necessary features and enabled Nintex sign powered by adobe sign on the Action settings on Central Administration of SharePoint.

However, I need to send the pre-requisites to the network team, can anyone clarify below question:
If we are using Nintex Sign, does the SharePoint front end server/app server must also have internet connectivity? The server currently has no access to the Internet. How exactly Nintex sign works?

icon

Best answer by kchaluvadi 22 June 2021, 16:24

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +12

Hi Vikas

Yes, internet connectivity is required as the "Nintex Sign Powered By Adobe" requires "Nintex External Platform" to work.  

Badge +2
Well, thanks for the reply. However, Is there any documentation on this? I need more information on which server the internwt access required. Is it on all the Web Front End servers OR the App server. Also any ports to be opened up etc.
Userlevel 3
Badge +12

It is upto you where you want to enable the external services. Here is the help documentation, go to page 17, "Connect to external platform" section. Optinally, you can submit a support ticket @ support@nitex.com , they may help you in guiding the right way.

Badge +2
Thank you very much.