Any successful workflow integration with SAP?

• 14 November 2014
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

Has anyone successfully integrated any Workflow procedures with SAP (e.g., using XML or webservices? In particular, I want to pass information to/from SAP's Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) module, it's Project Management Module (PMM) and its Supplier Relationship Module (SRM).  Am interested to know of success or failure even if it is with other SAP apps.

3 replies

Badge +9

Hi Stuart,

we have realized Nintex Workflow 2013/Forms 2013 workflows communicating with SAP per rest services, e.g create a BANF per BAPI or get table data from SAP to validate form input values and to populate SAP data to form controls.

We are using ERPConnect Services from Theobald Software GmbH

ERPConnect Services includes a Query XQL custom action to be used in Nintex worflows to read/write SAP data and execute SAP functions.

Kind Regards

Manfred

Badge

Hi Stuart,

I'm  Christian from Theobald Software in Germany. As Manfred has correctly said we are offering several possibilities for SAP integration with Nintex Workflow and Nintex Forms (both for SharePoint on-premise and Office 365). Take a look on our website and OnlineHelp to get some impressions of how our software ERPConnect Services works.

ERPConnect Services - Productinfo - Theobald Software GmbH

OnlineHelp - Theobald Software GmbH

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or if you require further information (ct@theobald-software.com).  

Regards,

Christian

Badge

Integration SAP is not an easy task. It could be a very difficult one as well, often depends on the SAP consultant you have hired for your SAP consulting project. Before I start to write few words about SAP Integration development, let me quickly introduce SAP consulting projects types and SAP integration options along with their benefits. There are 5 SAP consulting project types SAP can provide you with. SAP has to choose one of 5 SAP consulting project type in each SAP consulting projects, depending on the nature of SAP application and business requirements.
- 1: SAP ERP Migration (SAP Enhancement & Upgrades)
- 2: SAP Upgrade (SAP Enhancement & SAP Upgrades)
- 3: SAP Upgrade (SAP Enhancement & SAP Upgrades) + SAP Migration (SAP Enhancement & SAP Upgrades)
- 4: SAP Custom Development (SAP Enhancement, SAP Upgrades and New Modules)
- 5: SAP Enhancement, SAP Upgrades and New Modules
I have already posted articles on SAP consulting projects types. You can read about SAP integration options. SAP Integration development is one of SAP's consulting project type which requires SAP integration consultants to know SAP programming well.