- I have two listlookup controls in repeating section
- First of them is "Account Holder" - Connected to list "A"
- Second is "Bank Account" - Connected to list "B"
- In list "B" there are some inactive accounts hence I have created a view "ActiveOnly" which will show me only active bank accounts.
- And since I want to show only active accounts in "Bank Account" dropdown list, I have configured "Source list view name" property by inputting "ActiveOnly" view name.
- Based on 1st controls value, 2nd control gets filtered(cascading filtering) has been applied. Hence on "Bank Account" dropdown another filter has been applied "Filter by controls value" for which i am passing it "Account Holder" name.
Now the problem i am facing is: Since i have given view name in 2nd lookup(Bank Account) settings, DisplayForm.aspx works fine for first 100 records(maximum that a view can hold at instance) only. The moment i select any value from page 2 of the view, the "Bank Account" control is not visible on DisplayForm.aspx . While if i edit the form, the control becomes visible again.
It is happening probably because when you go to page 2 of any view, there are some extra characters that get added to the view name because of pagination.
My requirement is to have (active accounts + cascading filter) in repeating section.
No, I cannot create separate list for inactive accounts.
Any solution to this would be helpful.
Solved! Go to Solution.