Nintex Forms add hyperlink Google Chrome

• 20 May 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +7

Hi,

I am using Nintex Forms for SharePoint 2019 and try to add a hyperlink to a Label or Rich Text control.

When I click on the "Link" ("Verknüpfung") icon, nothing happens.

This used to work with Internet Explorer.

Does anbody know a setting in Google Chrome wich prevents this button from opening a new dialog box?

17892i563F28754998C364.png

PS: Here is the same question but it is 2021 and IE is not a valid workaround anymore. 😉

https://community.nintex.com/t5/Nintex-for-SharePoint-Forum/Unable-to-add-hyperlink-to-Rich-Text-control-on-Forms/m-p/100500

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hmm, I can confirm this behaviour in my sp19 environment. Seems like a bug to me as everything seems to be set up correctly. I think you should raise this as a bug.

Badge +2

Hello Community,

I will be able to confirm that I was able to reproduce the issue using the latest product version of Nintex Forms for SharePoint On-Prem opened with the latest update of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge and Firefox.

This is a known issue and we have an open defect with our developers that is being addressed based on the weighting on the case.

If you do have this problem please create a support case with Nintex Support. Each support case counts and it will impact the weighting on the case.

Please note that as of now IE11 it's still a supported browser and as a workaround, we recommend using IE11.

Nintex Forms for SharePoint 2019 Version: 5.2.1.30

Nintex Forms for SharePoint 2016 Version: 4.6.1.30

Nintex Forms for SharePoint 2013 Version: 2.12.1.30

Google Chrome is up to date

Version 90.0.4430.212 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Microsoft Edge is up to date

Version 90.0.818.66 (Official build) (64-bit)

Firefox is up to date

88.0.1 (64-bit)

P.S. I hope that this post will help you and adds value to your work. Vice.

Badge +7

Nintex has been working on a new release. I confirm that with version 5.2.2.10 this issue seems to be resolved.