People Picker showing disabled users

• 17 December 2015
  • 4 replies

Badge +4

I've got a Nintex Forms (SharePoint 2010) form with a PeoplePicker control on it.

When the form is published the control works great, however disabled user accounts are appearing in the drop-down that shows when you start to type someone's name. The out-of-the-box PeoplePicker control for SharePoint doesn't do this. (For example, when I create an out-of-the-box list without a corresponding Nintex Form).

Why does the Nintex Forms control work this way? I need the control to show only active and enabled users.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

What build version of Nintex Forms 2010 are you using?

On the some builds of Nintex Forms were some enhancements about the People Picker.

Badge +4

Forms 2010 --- 1.10.0

Badge +4

Bumping this back up. We just upgraded to the January update of Nintex Forms 1.11.0.0 and this issue persists.  A user can type the name of a person in a Nintex People Picker who left the company two years ago. This user is NO LONGER in the user profile service application with an active profile.

We only want to show active user profiles in the people picker. Is this a bug????

Badge

Hi Jeffrey, did you fix this issue? I know you can filter out disabled users, but it's done at the SharePoint farm level, in the User Profile Service Application.