NintexWorkflow2013Enterprise wsp solution is NOT deployed but I have Nintexworkflow2013 wsp deployed. My license for WF is Enterprise. Do I need to deploy the NintexWF2013EnterpriseFeatures wsp to all web applications to open up enterprise level feat

• 4 February 2016
  • 2 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +3

In Central Admin (CA) NintexWorkflow2013Enterprise wsp solution shows it is NOT deployed but does show I have Nintexworkflow2013 wsp deployed. My license key for WF in CA shows I am licensed for Enterprise. Do I need to deploy the NintexWF2013EnterpriseFeatures wsp to all web applications to open up enterprise level features as well to take advantage of my Enterprise WF level license? Assuming I would need to deploy this solution would it open up more capabilities that could be utilized within my Nintex Workflows? Where can I find out what features/capabilities the Enterprise solution would be available should I deploy it ?

2 replies

Badge +11

Hi Frank,

the NintexWorkflow2013Enterprise solution mainly includes reporting and web part functionalities. I don't have a complete list of what is included in which solution. I just imported the wsp in a new VS porject and had a look at the contents.

Which means yes, you need to deploy this solution if you want to have the full functionality. (Why would Nintex provide this wsp if it's useless? wink.png)

Counter question: Is there any reason for you to NOT deploy it? I mean, you paid for it, so why not use it?

Cheers

Philipp

Badge +3

Philipp, thanks for the feedback as I was looking for confirmation of what I suspected was what I should be doing. Thanks again!