URL to Worklist Item

Badge +6

Using K2 Studio, on the Workflow, after the Start Process, I created 1 Default Activity with an Event to send a notification email to the users.

On the message body I am trying to add a link to the just created Worklist Item, but I cannot find the URL on the Object Browser.

13854i3B31B737AA81DF78.png

How can I add it?

Thanks,

Will

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Dear ,

From what i know and someone correct me if am wrong ,

you could only find the Worklist item URL , when you have "client event" in the activity , and you are using the "notification message" from the client activity wizard itself in the last step i think .

because it wont make sense if u send the worklist item URL to users that arenot included in the destination user of the client event itself .

i hope my explaination made sense , also for better explaination , u can go and add a "smartform client event" , go through its whole wizard , and there u will find a step to add "notification email" , check that property and then send emails to the users who are in the activity , and there u will be able to find the "worklist item URL"

Hope it helps!

Regards.

Badge +7

Make sure you click  the  '...'     button to get the context menu and not the   context menu on the side.  Also it won't show if you're using en email event to notify, make sure you use the inbuilt notify  part of the wizard.