Error editing Folder Content Type

• 19 February 2015
  • 7 replies

Badge +2

Hi,

I get an error after I modified the folder content type form.

1. I created a new folder content type.

2. I added this folder content type to an existing library

3. Then I modified the folder content type form.

4. I saved and published the form.

5. Then I want to create a new folder with this modified content type and when I'm saving the new folder I got an error message (unexpected error occurs).

I am using SharePoint 2013 Version 15.0.4649.1000

Nintex Forms Version: 2.3.2.0

In the release notes of the updates of Nintex I don't see anything regarding bug fixing this topic.

Thanks for helping,

Phillip

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

What happens if you delete the form and try again? You could export the form if you wanted to test this.

Badge +2

I tried it in many site collections. Always the same problem.

And I identificate the problem after I modified the the form. Aftwards I reset the form and the I just modified a color in the label (only that nothing more) and it is still the same problem.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

It is possible that it could be a bug. To know fur sure I would create a support ticket with nintex and let Support review your case.

Badge +2

Ok, thanks for your help. I will open a support ticket with nintex and will post the information to this issue here.

Badge +2

Hi Roy,

I had contact with a senior engineer of Nintex Support. They told me that this is a bug and will be fixed in later version.

So I hope the best :-)

kind regards

Badge +2

Yesterday I received an Email from Nintex support that this issue is fixed in the last release. So I think the support means the release NintexForms2013_2.9.0.0.

We install that in near future and I will give feedback here.

kind regards, Phillip

Badge +2

Issue is solved with Nintex Forms 2013 2.9.0.0 happy.png