Creating Tasks - Different Due Date on iOS devices

• 29 April 2015
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

Hi,

I've been experimenting with Nintex's 'Create Task' functionality within the workflow actions. For the most part, this works fine. The problem I'm having is that when people are checking their reminders on an iOS device, the Due Date is wrong (i.e. it will always display as 01:00).

Nintex Forms:

Task Reminde - Target Date.PNG

Nintex Workflow:

Task Reminder - Workflow.PNG

Outlook:

Reminder - Outlook.PNG

iPhone:

Task Reminder - iOS.PNG

Any ideas? confused.png

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Ben,

Please let me state the obvious, you are expecting 12:00AM and not 1:00 Am correct? In a similar case that I had, I found that my servers were in a different time zone than my users and somehow that was translated. May not be your case, but just wanted to share.

Andrew

Badge +2

Hi Andrew,

Reading back on this I probably didn't explain it very well.

What I meant to say is that regardless of the time I select under 'Target Date', e.g. 14:00 PM (below), an iOS device will always display set a Due Date of 01:00am.

Reminder - Target Date.PNG

Afraid all of our users are in the same time zone so I imagine that wouldn't cause an issue with this? confused.png.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I see now. I believe this is because the Due Date in the task may be reviewing the Date Only and not concern itself about the time even though you can edit the time in the task. I hope this statement is wrong so i'm gong to do some digging too.

Badge +2

As an update to this, I've logged this with the support team who have been able to reproduce the bug and will address it in a future release.