Deploy issue - MOSS Integration Tutorial

• 5 December 2007
  • 2 replies

Badge +3

I've built the MOSS Integration (Montly Financial Report) Tutorial.  The deploy wizard seems to work without any issues, but the process doesn't show up in the K2 Workspace.  I go to Notification Events - Public Folder - Workflow Notifications and instead of seeing "Approval Process" I see 2 folders that weren't in the tutorial - "Management Events" and "Runtime Events".  It's not under those folders either.

I've triple checked the SharePoint Workflow Integration wizard and its mapped correctly to my library.  I've tried deploying to both environments (Production and Development).  No luck.

Any ideas?  Anywhere to see a deployment log?

Thanks,

Michael Steinberg

2 replies

Badge +8

Run through the SharePoint Workflow Integration Client Event wizard again in the process and make sure that you checked the box to send a notification to the destination users.  The screenshot in the tutorial shows it unchecked but if you don't check it then a notification will not show up in the notification designer. 

I hope this helps.

-Eric

Badge +3

Figured this out.  There was an error in the Output Log tab of Visual Studio.  It just wasn't bubbling up to the Error List.  The problem was my file path was too long because I had created the project in the default My Documents location and used a long project name.

Now, I'm having another problem, but I'll post about that in a second.

Thanks.