SharePoint 2013 Theme - Font Issue

Badge +1

We upgraded to 4.6.10 and have smartforms that ues the SharePoint 2013 theme.  After the upgrade, the font does not display correctly.  The heights of some of the lowercase letters varies and the letter "S" and number "2" are not smooth (see attached). Issues occurs wtih Windows 7 4-bit OS.  Works correctly with Windows 2012.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

13325i334F1468DB937C93.png

6 replies

Badge +10

I had a similar problem with a previous upgrade with certain smartform controls.  In my case clearing the browser cache resolved the problem.

Badge +1

I've already tried clearing the browser cache and that did not work.  Issue occurs with both Chrome (v44) and IE 11.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi JMH,

Would this have to do with machine's text settings?

Control Panel >All Control Panel Items > Display

When i'm looking at the Chrome dev tool for the SP list (list has already appified with K2 app), i see the follow font type settings. Is this similar in your enviroment?

12535i9878DC153183171B.jpg

-khanh-

Badge +2

Was there ever a resolution to this issue?  We are testing an upgrade to 4.6.11 and have experienced the same issue.

Thanks, 

Jennifer

Badge +1

Issue was resolved:

In the K2 Smartforms RuntimeStylesThemes folder modify the "SharePoint 2013.css" file change the primary font-family for the ".theme-entry" style from "Segoe UI Light" to "Segoe UI". 

Restart IIS and the font displays correctly.

Badge +2

Thanks!

Jennifer