Can you have unique attachments when using mutiple content type nintex forms on an item?

Badge +8

Each item (row) on my SP list has 12 nintex forms (one for each month). There is an excel listing for each month that needs to be attached to the item. At the moment the all attachments are shown in all the forms, but I want the January one to only show in January's form. Is this possible?

The idea I have is to use the attachment control in each nintex form to show only item that contain the text of that month in the name. So for the jan form it would only show items with "jan" in the name.

I am thinking of using the Appearance > visible > expression option, but not sure what the expression would be. Any ideas?

Thanks

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

list item can only be of single content type. how did you configure multiple content types/forms per single item?

Badge +8

In theĀ  "site settings" you can create new content types. Then in the list settings add the new content types to the list.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

that's about how to create a content type and how to assign it to a list. that's clear.

but it still doesn't explain how you could create single item with multiple content types....

just like on regular lists - a list 'entry' can be of 'Item' content type or 'Folder' content type, but not of both content types at the same time.

216196_pastedImage_1.png