Worklist item could not be opened. <user> is not allowed to open the worklist item with SN=

• 31 October 2016
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

I completed my task - great.  But if  I click the link in the email after I've completed th task I get that error.  

I want to make it so that if a user clicks the link after the task is completed, then they see the task. and a "task completed" message.  or maybe if the task is a review task, they see what they did - approved or rejected.

Also, while I'm at it, I'd like to be able to show all the users tasks, open or closed.  

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tracy

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +18

If you are using K2 SmartForms as the Form technology, these error can be caught and replaced with more user friendly messages:

http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/pstrindlund/archive/2015/05/18/custom-error-messages-in-k2-smartforms/

To retrieve what action may have been taken, perhaps the SN and Reporting SmartObjects can be used; the SN is comprised of the 'ProcesInstanceID_ActivityInstanceDestinationID'.

You can also perhaps add a link to the Worklist Webpart in Sharepoint or Perhaps a Form/View with the Worklist Control to this pop-up.

Badge +1

Perfect!  Thank you.