Site Collection Features Question - Nintex Form Settings Issue

• 7 December 2017
  • 8 replies

Badge +3

We have a site that is having issues with Nintex form settings not loading properly when editing a form, but only for certain people.  I can edit the form and go to the Settings and it works fine, but for some reason they can only see the one line in there (see attachment).

If I deactivate and then reactivate the "Nintex Forms for Nintex Workflow" and "Nintex Forms for SharePoint List Forms" features, will they lose any of the forms they've created or workflows etc. on their various list? 

I don't know what else to do besides deactivate and then reactivate the features.  We've changed every permission possible.

8 replies

Badge +8

Did you try making the users site collections administrators? If that fixes the issue then it's a problem with permissions.

Badge +3

So I tried that and it's still not working.  The attachment shows what she is seeing and something else she is seeing.

Does deactivating and reactivating the Nintex features on the site cause any problems with existing forms (like deleting them or what not)?

I'm not sure what else it can be....I don't have any issues and I am also the Site Collection Admin.

Badge +8

Did you have the user clear their cache and reboot?

Badge +3

I did not have her reboot....I guess I could try that.

Badge +8

Just a shot in the dark. Sometimes permissions get cached and a reboot fixes it. Worth a try.

Badge +3

I wish that fixed it....but it didn't.

The only thing I haven't done is deactivate all Nintex features and reactivate them.  I am just worried about losing workflow or form data if I do that.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hello,

Are you all using the same browser version when this happening?

Mike

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

it quite resembles on this -  

not sure however why would it work for someone and not for the others.