New/Edit nintex form showing blank after putting different rules

• 16 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi team,

I have created a nintex responsive form in Sharepoint 2013. I need to hide/disable fields based on status of a column in Sharepoint list. For eg: if the status is showing as "Production in Progress" or "Business Case Complete", few fields should get disabled (since they are already pre-populated from the Sharepoint list) and few fields should get hidden (since they arent required to be populated now). Once the Status gets changed to "Production Complete", some of the previous hidden fields show now become visible and few will still remain hidden. Based on the change in statutes, different workflows will get triggered. Now my issue here is that when I am putting the below rule to disable it in edit mode its working fine.
Is Edit Mode then Disable.

However, when I am adding a new rule as below (or any new rule), the edit form (and the new form) gets completely blank. If I remove the 2nd rule then the form comes back both in edit and new mode.

Is Edit Mode&& JIRA Status=='Production in Progress' || JIRA Status=='Business Case Complete' then Hide.

I have created another Sharepoint list and in that too,Nintex form is behaving the same way when adding the 2nd rule. Have deleted and created a fresh form yet the issue persists. Any help would be appreciated.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

can you provide any screenshots to help better show us exactly what is happening? 

Being able to see the Rule(s) and the Form would be helpful. 

Badge +12

@faisal_ahmed instead of using and/or operations like this, please try to use nested if statement

If(Is Edit Mode, If(or(JIRA Status=="Production in Progress", JIRA Status=="Business Case Complete"), True, False), False)