Lazy Approval Email ID as variable

• 24 August 2015
  • 4 replies

Badge +3

I would like to make LazyApproval even lazier.

In my task emails I want to create two buttons "Approve" and "Reject". When a user gets the email it is a one step process to approve or reject the task instead of clicking reply and then adding in the text that hopefully matches the outcome.

To create these two buttons I need the LazyApproval GUID that is appended to the subject. In the picture below it is the [#EEEPPHCQPHCFPHC#] text.

Any ideas of how to get this variable?

111750_pastedImage_0.png

4 replies

Badge +17

Mike,

I think this may be the answer to your quest of making it even lazier.  Announcing: Nintex Add-in for Outlook

Badge +2

I am also wanting to add a lazy Approve/Reject button but our version of Outlook is older and does not work with the Outlook Add-In.  Going back to the original question, is there a way to reference the LazyApproval id ([#EEEPPHCQPHCFPHC#] in the example above) when building a "mailto:" in the approval email?

Badge

We don't want to use Nintex Add-in. How can we insert in email link like mailto:, which reply to message, clear all text and put one word in the body?

Or how can we get LazyApproval id ([#EEEPPHCQPHCFPHC#] ?

Badge +1

Has anyone successfully created Accept and Reject buttons? I am trying to do this as well.