Delegation of work-item

• 31 August 2010
  • 1 reply

Badge +6

Greetings,

a)    I have a requirement to provide the feature of delegation from my custom work-list. Where in user-A will select user-B to delegated all the work-items in his name. User-C also selects user-B to delegate all his tasks. Later on user-C realizes that user-B should not action the work-items assigned by him. But user-B should action all the work-items delegated by user-A

·         How can achieve this (Release work-items delegated by User-C)?

·         Does user-C require admin rights on the process, as he needs to access the work-items of user-B? If not, how this can be achieved?

b)    I have to show custom  work-list, where-in User-B should be able to see his owned work-items and delegated work-items separately. To achieve this I am adding the Criteria to the work-items. Correct me please

//Worklist items created by logged in user

oCrit.AddFilterField(WCLogical.And,WCField.WorklistItemOwner, "Me", WCCompare.Equal,WCWorklistItemOwner.Me);

//Worklist items of other user

oCrit.AddFilterField(WCLogical.And, WCField.WorklistItemOwner, "Other", WCCompare.Equal,WCWorklistItemOwner.Other);

Thanks,

Aman

1 reply

Badge +7

hi

I am not any good with coding but i hope the attached documents will make it easy to understand the task delegation rule .  As for redirecting tasks from user A to B and C that can be achieved or specified in a the workflow itself (after user A has completed his task the workflow will move to user B and so on).  

Regards