Nintex Forms 2010 International version

Badge +1

Hi Nintex

Most of our Sites are in English, but a user requested a site in german and now I can see we are missing something. Is there an International version or some language pack I can use. And If yes can I just make an update?

And is it the same with Nintex Workflows 2010?

Regards

Rico

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi,

yes, there is an International version both for Nintex Forms and Nintex Workflow, onestly I don't know if you can change version (from English to International) remaing with the same version number, but I'm pretty sure you can do it by updating the version you are using.

Below you can find the link to page where you can download the different version of the products.

Product Downloads

Giacomo

Badge +1

Hi Giacomo

Thanks for your answeer. But I have not access to the place. Is there a place I can download a International trail version?

Regards Rico

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi,

if you don't have access you can ask support to authorize you: Ask Support​, in Installation  on the top right it's written that users with Software Assurance or Premium Support may ask to have access to that section.

From Nintex web site I've never been able to download an Internation trial version..

Badge +1

Hi Giacomo

Regards Rico

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi ‌,

if I've well understood, you've solved your issue from more than one year ago..could you mark an answer as correct so if other users here on the community find your thread using search they quickly see a correct answer and try that solution?

Thanks a lot and enjoy the community!

Giacomo