No processes appears viewable in K2 Black point

• 25 August 2009
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

Hi,

I created and deployed  K2 workflow successfully and it is appearing in the site's document Library(the doc lib for which i have created the workflow) but on the setting page where all associated processes  appear,the following  message is showing -

"No processes appears viewable, or have been exported to the server, cannot continue."

Can anyone help?

14244i73469D202604B1A4.bmp

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

Hi 

On the MOSS site logged in as a user with sufficient rights like the system account. Click on K2 Management button, and then on Administration button. In the administration choose server rights and add the specific user there with Admin rights. Remember to click Action and save. You should be able to view the processes now. Let me know if this helps.

Regards Vernon

Badge +1

No Vernon ,I have already done that.

Any other reason ?? 

Badge +2
Does SharePoint app pool user have admin and impersonate rights? (if yes, is this installation a standalone or distributed? -  maybe some authentication problem with K2 server)
Badge +1
yes Sharepoint App pool user has both the rights and it is a standalone installation.
Userlevel 4
Badge +14
You can try adding the MOSS app pool account under which MOSS runs to the Management > Administration >  Server Rights with admin rights.