Nintex App Studio - remove artwork

• 31 October 2018
  • 4 replies

Badge +11

Hi 

Old artwork seems to remain after it has been replaced by new artwork. and the the deployed app shows some old art work and some new artwork. and some art work i don't remember uploading. 

How do I find all artwork and remove old artwork?

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi Joanne,

as there is not much you can do about this in the app studio page I suggest you forward this as a support ticket to support@nintex.com

Otherwise you can only upload new artwork in the Theme section of your app, rebuild it and roll it out to your devices. In our case this is enough to update the artwork on the installed apps but people need to update it to the new version.

220451_pastedImage_2.png

Best regards

Enrico

Badge +11

Thanks Enrico. Yes I've opened a ticket. They're saying clear the app cache. This has worked for the final image that wasn't changing - The one that appears briefly when the app is first opened.

The image that goes into the email with a link back to the app doesn't change. However, I think we'll be pushing that out via our company portal so that might not be a problem. I'm hoping the app cache can be cleared at that point as well. 

Also I have no idea where the 100x100 image ends up. Do you?

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Not really. I can imagine that the 100x100 Image is used in some devices like on Windows mobile.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hey Joanne, I always thought the 100x100 was used as the icon on the phone.

If the cache issue was the resolution, go ahead and mark your own response as correct.