Infopath Workflow : Error While Submitting Form

• 9 November 2010
  • 9 replies

Badge +2

Hi,

This is my first attempt deploying an infopath form using K2 Blackpoint and I've been having this issue for 2 days.

Message prompts : An error occurred while the form is submitted.

I did check the Sharepoint log files and found no errors. Also check were the event viewer of the Sharepoint server but these 2 errors which I'm not sure is related to this issue .

Error 1

Event Type: Error

Event Source: SourceCode.Logging.Extension.EventLogExtension

Event ID: 2025

Description:

2025 Error Marshalling SourceCode.Hosting.Servers.SecurityManagement.AddLabelSecurityProvider, Access to the path 'C:Program FilesK2 blackpointHost ServerBinAdumError1.txt' is denied.

Error 2

Event Type: Error

Event Source: SourceCode.Logging.Extension.EventLogExtension

Event Category: None

Event ID: 8060

Description:

8060 ProcessPacket Error, Access to the path 'C:Program FilesK2 blackpointHost ServerBinAdumError1.txt' is denied.

I follow the step by steps as in the K2 studio help section but unfortunately the problem is not resolved.

Thanks for the assist. 

9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

Try giving the K2 Service account and the deploying account full control on the K2 installation directory in program files. Just to clarify, are you having issues deploying or submitting the form as part of the workflow?

HTH

Vernon

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

one more question, do you have custom submit messages enabled? Tools -> Submit Options -> Advanced. If so remove it and try again.

HTH

Vernon

Badge +2

Hi vernon,

Thanks for the reply ....

I am actually having problems submitting the form .... deploying of workflow process is successful.

And under custom submit messages , everything is removed but the error keeps re-appearing...

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

Ok I guess you are using the browser to open the form. If this is the case in the URL right at the end it should have a 1 change this to a 0 this should open the form with InfoPath and give you a more descriptive error. Please post the details of the error.

HTH

Vernon

Badge +2

Hi vernon,

I did as per your information and the error details is as follows:-

Infopath cannot submit the form.

Some rules were not applied.

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

Are you running MOSS 2007? Is so do you have SP2 installed? Is no SP2 then refer to KB941470 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/941470).

Do you have data connections setup in the form, then you must ensure that cross domain data connections are enables for form services. To do this go to Central Admin > Application Management > Configure InfoPath Forms Services. Ensure the “Allow cross-domain data access……”is enabled

Is the environment Kerberos enabled? Is so then it might be worth a shot to force Kerberos traffic over TCP. To do this, follow these steps:

Start Registry Editor.

Locate and then click the following registry subkey:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESystemCurrentControlSetControlLsa KerberosParameters

Note If the Parameters key does not exist, create it now.

On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.

Type MaxPacketSize, and then press ENTER.

Double-click MaxPacketSize, type 1 in the Value data box, click to select the Decimal option, and then click OK.

Quit Registry Editor.

Restart your computer.

Also check that cross data connections are enable in IE settings in the Security tab > custom level > Miscellaneous.

If none of this helps can I get a copy of the Template?

HTH

Vernon

Badge +2

Hi vernon ,

Attached link below is the K2Project file and infopath template.

K2Project

I did try to create a new one to perform more testing and now I'm getting "Index was out of bounds of the array" error on K2 studio....

Many thanks for the help ...

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

I have one more thing to suggest:

Sometimes the template needs a full trust, this can be achieved by downloading the template form the MOSS library editing it and re-publishing it back to the library.

Refer to:

http://www.k2underground.com/forums/t/10308.aspx

You can skip the SSL part and only follow the parts where the InfoPath template are edited and re-published to the library.

In the light of the other index error you are getting if this doesn’t work I would strongly suggest you log a K2 Support ticket to get this sorted asap.

HTH

Vernon

Badge +2

Hi vernon,

thanks for the support, I'm sending a ticket to k2 and hopefully this issue can be solve .