Help needed: Reminder Worflow to send one email

• 17 December 2018
  • 4 replies

Badge +11

Hello

I followed Cassy's workflow instructions here https://community.nintex.com/community/build-your-own/blog/2016/05/23/site-workflow-document-review-date-approaching-reminders which works in theory but is not fit for my current requirement and need your help / advise.

Current Requirement:

- Send one email notification with all the relevant information (instead of individual).

- Only send out the email notification when one of the predefined dates is <= (less or equal to) Current Date

1) Query List

This checks the List and filters 

LeaseReminder is less than or equal to Current Date

or
MOTReminder is less than or equal to Current Date

or

ServiceReminder is less than or equal to Current Date

2) For Each

Note: the lid_ stands for : List Item ID

Inside the For Each, there is a Query List action.

PROBLEM(S)

Why does the For Each auction send an email out even though the filter does not meet the requirement?
In this case, non of the reminder dates is less than current date!

How to implement so it sends one email notification with the relevant information?

UPDATE:

I have uploaded my current workflow.

4 replies

Badge +11

Where is the notification action?

Badge +11

Lol

The notification is within the For Each loop.
It basically sends an email for each ID

whereby, I was wondering how to make it send ONE email but containing all the information for each info.

I have uploaded the workflow for you to check it out.

Badge +7

You're going to want to pull the notification out of the loop and instead build a multiline text variable that appends the previously built content with the new on each iteration of the loop. Then drop that variable into the email at the end.

Badge +11

I tried that but fail to get it working sad.png
I have uploaded the workflow file which you can download and check it out yourself.

If you get the chance maybe you can demonstrate what you mean?