Nintex Forms distance between Radio Buttons

• 27 November 2017
  • 8 replies

Badge +1

Hallo,

i've tried to get a greater distance between the Radio Buttons.

Radio Button

I've tried everything in the Settings to get a better distance.

Maybe someone can help me.

Nice Regards

Lin

8 replies

Badge +9

Have you tried with the same settings as below?

210986_pastedImage_1.png

Result:

210987_pastedImage_2.png

Badge +9

In the control settings set "Column alignment" to "Fixed" so if you change the width of the control, the distance between check boxes will also change (Nintex Forms 2013).

Badge +1

Hello,

thx for the quick respones.

but i found a solution. I've just added a custom css

table, th,td{

min-width: 150px;

}

and that worked for me.

Thanks anyway. By the way, i've tried your Suggestion and that didn't worked for me.

-->

Is it possible that we've got other Nintex Forms Versions ?

I have Version 2.11.0.1

Nice Regards

Lin

Badge +3

To build on this a bit, and hopefully stop anyone falling in to the same trap I did...

When I applied the above exactly as as documented, the formula button in the rule builder disappeared, so I applied a class to the individual choice control and targeted the CSS as below.

CSS Class: 

nf-radiobuttonspacing 

Custom CSS: 

.nf-radiobuttonspacing table tr td {

min-width: 150px;

}

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi all,

Our UX team are doing some research into our style builder for Universal Forms. We would appreciate your feedback on your current experience in styling your forms in any platform.

If you would like to provide feedback, please fill out the survey at Applying styles in Nintex Forms.

Thanks,

Euan

Badge
Thank you. Works Perfectly
Badge +3

Thank you @chenshien_lin for posting this solution. I tried it and I noticed that it changed a lot of other items that were not connected to the radio buttons. Practically all the other tables were being created with this space. I tried the solution of the other comment and it worked. 

Badge +3

Thank you @cyclonereverb  for your reply. This css styling solved my problem.