VijayAntoine
Nintex Newbie

Manage WorkFlow Task column named "Result"

Hello, I have a SharePoint 2013 List wich working with a workflow, in the workflow I have a flexi task with two options (approve/reject) when I approve it would be opend an other flexi task with same issues (approve/reject).

TEST : I try t manage my WorkFlow task List column named "Result" when my List workflow is launched.

When the WF is launched I have value "Pending" in Result column.

QUESTION : My question is, have you got an issu to manage the column named "Result" The Flexi Task Outcome Selecting Value (Résultat in french) in the Workflow Task List, please ?

Regards,

Vijay Antoine MICK

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
VijayAntoine
Nintex Newbie

Create A Customized Outcome column for a flexi task in the workflow

Hey guys,

Can you advice me to how can I create A Customized Outcome column for a flexi task in the workflow ?

Thanks

0 Kudos
leighburke
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Re: Create A Customized Outcome column for a flexi task in the workflow

@VijayAntoine  Are you still going to have at least 2 outcomes? If so you can just add and remove outcomes on the flexi task itself.

VijayAntoine
Nintex Newbie

Thanks for your reply @leighburke 

It didnt explain my request correctly...Sorry,

I have a SharePoint list (LIST A) with a flexi task

In the flexi task I have 2 outcome for the mail action request (Approve / Reject)

When it was Approved I send an email to me for the test

I want to continue the workflow and send email for test flow by changing the "Decision" in the SharePoint List, 

After research I found WorkFlow Task, I know the "DECISION" column management in the WorkFlow Task SharePoint List is called "Résultat"

The Workflow Task (Résultat) view : 

image.png

I cant modify this column value :

image.png

In the list setting I cant view this column... :

image.png

0 Kudos
leighburke
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

@VijayAntoine  Once a task has been responded to, you can no longer change the outcome. As for the pending task in the screenshot, you can't respond to a task from the list view and need to open the task(see below) by clicking on the title. 

Workflow Tasks - All Tasks - Internet Explorer.png

0 Kudos