Approving an item from the list rather than email in Assign Flexi Task

Badge +6

Hi

I have a client who wishes the approver to approve the items (using the NIntex Assign Flex Task) from the list rather than through the email.  The approvers will receive an email but they will need to go to the list and approve the item from the list.  Is this possible at all?

Kind Regards

Renee

2 replies

Badge +8

Hi Renee,

I have been through this and in my current design I have got rid of Flexi task in entirety and do the approval/logging on my own. I do miss the workflow approval status etc web parts but its still better. I will go through them if you really need but as I think if you solution is already built around Flexitask you could also use surface the Task on the list item by using the "list view webpart" showing the Task List and filtered by the Item ID and then the user can click on the task from within the webpart (it will still take them to task approval page) but atleast you could show all the task associated with the list item in them item itself.

hth,

Regards,

Shrini

Badge +6

HI

I overcome this by not sending the approvers an email in the Assign Flexi task action.  Thanks for your help.