Primary credentials not authenticated

• 12 October 2016
  • 2 replies

Badge +1
I am getting "primary credentials not authenticated" error on k2 workspace. K2 server running on console mode.

I have installed k2 4.6.11 on standalone box and used development licence. Setup and configuration analysis all passed successfully.

Any thoughts?

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi,

Are you hitting the error on the very first page when accessing Workspace? Which user are you logged on as? A suggestion would be to check that the domain of the user is added to the K2HostServer.SecurityLabel table. Kindly have a look at our documentation: http://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/k2blackpearl/icg/4.6.10/webframe.html#after_addingmultipledomains.html

Badge +1

Hi, i have checked the setting and the security lable is exisists and the users domain is correct. 

inaddition to "Primary Credentials Not Authenticated" error.  Following error is getting in Visual Studio and "K2 Object Browser" is not connecting to the server.

"SourceCode.Hosting.Exceptions.AuthenticationException: Authentication With Server Failed : Invalid object name 'HostServer.ServerCredentials'. ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid object name 'HostServer.ServerCredentials'."

Full exception is attached in a text file here.

please let me know if you have any other thoughts.